This Amethyst Mala is a pure infusion of Calmness and Stability energy to it wearer.
WHY MALAS 108 BEADS?
Mala is usually made of 108 beads and a guru bead. This enhances the practice of japa meditation (also called mantra meditation) by keeping count of the number of times a mantra is chanted. Malas can be made with fewer beads, such as 18, 27 and 54. It is believed that some holy texts say a mala should consist of only nine beads. Hence, a mantra chanting of 108 times would require you to complete 12 turns of the nine-bead mala.
The number of beads in a mala is associated with the aim of japa. A mala with 27 beads is used for attaining spiritual progress, while a mala with 108 beads is used to achieve fulfillment. The number, 108, has spiritual significance as it is believed that 108 energy lines converge to form anahata, the heart chakra.
One may perform japa with mala as follows:
- Sit straight, keeping the spine erect.
- Keep the eyes closed.
- Hold the mala in the right hand. Let it rest on the second and third fingers.
- Use the thumb to bring down each bead while chanting the chosen mantra.
Some people say that Amethyst is the most beautiful gemstone in the world. The other people agree it’s practical ability to increase your hopes and self-awareness.
Historically, Amethyst helps to balance emotional, spiritual as well as physical beings. Meditation with Amethyst gains positive emotions and clears energy blockages.
What Charm for you?
- The Lotus flower is the symbol of the realization of being.
The Buddha charm is a sacred symbol of peace of mind, serene and tranquil energies to create a zen space
The OM is a powerful charm for pure exalted body, speech, and mind of the enlightened Buddha
- The Tree of Life charm is a symbol of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health, and a bright future. It is also a symbol of immortality
Get it today for 50% OFF! NO CUSTOMS AND DUTIES!
- Pure handmade using Amethyst stone
- Metals: Zinc alloy (Nickel Free)
- Bead Size: 8mm | 0.3 inches
- Length: about 94cm | 37 inches
Highest Quality | Sustainably Sourced | Meaningful & Unique Products
✔️ We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-Days Guarantee.
🛒 Not Sold in Store. We work closely with conscientious craft manufacturers all around the world to bring their handwork DIRECTLY to you, without passing through any intermediate.
🚛 Estimated Shipping Times:
US, UK, CA, AU: 2 - 4 weeks (14 - 28 days)
WORLDWIDE : 2 - 5 weeks (14 - 35 days)